International Business – Qualified Senior
EisnerAmper Ireland is seeking to recruit an ambitious, dynamic, qualified accountant, to join its International Business team for an immediate start.
What you will be doing
You can expect to be a key member of our International Business team providing the following services:
- Company incorporation, set-up and execution;
- Outsourced Management Accounting (including VAT returns, MOSS returns, VIES returns, etc.);
- Preparation of statutory financial statements under IFRS and FRS102;
- Liaising with external auditors; and
- Annual company secretarial compliance.
What we are looking for
A recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) ideally from a small to medium sized firm.
Demonstrated experience in:
- The preparation of management accounts (including filing of relevant revenue returns);
- The preparation of statutory financial statements in accordance with Company Law and GAAP;
- Client and staff “portfolio management” skills; and
- Taking a structured approach to the completion of jobs with an emphasis on process improvement.
Skills & attributes
- Technical –a working knowledge of either IFRS or FRS102 or preferably both, along with strong double entry;
- Initiative – ability to take the initiative, work with limited supervision (although, we will be there to support you);
- Dynamism – desire to work in a fast paced environment with a highly energetic and motivated team;
- Flexibility – willingness to adapt to varying and changing client demands; and
- Attitude – motivated, hardworking and evidence of having excelled at something in your personal life to date.
Education and personal development is key to our firm. We are committed to providing comprehensive business and technical training. This includes monthly in-house learning afternoons, twice yearly 2 day internal technical training and offsite hotel based training and planning days in July and November.
Our remuneration packages are designed to attract and retain the best people as part of our team. We offer salary levels which are commensurate to each candidate’s level of experience, competencies and role in the Firm.
To apply, in the strictest of confidence, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Lisa Halpin, EisnerAmper Ireland, 6 The Courtyard Building, Carmanhall Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18.
EisnerAmper Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.