Learning & Development Executive
EisnerAmper Ireland is seeking to recruit an ambitious, dynamic Learning & Development Executive to join its Service Excellence team for an immediate start.
What you will be doing
Our vision is to be globally recognised as Ireland’s leading professional services firm. In seeking to achieve our vision we are focused on creating a competitive edge in “what we do” (Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing); “who we do it for” (clients operating in the Financial Services, International Trade and Government markets); and also “how we do it” (via our Service Excellence Team).
As the Firm’s Learning & Development Executive, you will be part of a team that understands our brand, our vision, our strategy and how we differentiate. As a member of this team, you will help be responsible for the design and implementation of blended training solutions on an internal and external basis.
In doing so, you will play an important role in developing “how we do it” as a competitive edge for our Firm. Your role will focus upon:
Learning & Development execution
- Responsible for the management of the Firm’s overall training plan including managing the execution of the training plan and co-ordinating the assigned resources;
- Work with Learning & Development Leads from each department on an ongoing basis to prioritise training requests from staff;
- Work in collaboration with the management team to identify training requirements and provide support to action the subsequent design and development of blended learning programs including inductions, soft skills, technical skills and leadership development;
- Responsible for the management and coordination of offsite training sessions (e.g. the EisnerAmper Academy);
- Facilitation and support of non-technical training to members of the Firm covering aspects of “how we do it” which is delivered by the Service Excellence Team;
- Facilitation and support of technical training to members of the Firm in line with Management requirements;
- Utilise project management skills to ensure the timely production and delivery of all course material and engage in appraisal process with management to ensure personal targets are met;
- Engaging in continuous personal development of technical subject matter areas as part of your role in developing and designing training (i.e. reading technical materials and attending conferences / training and other events); and
- Monitoring and reporting on the evaluation of the training delivered.
- Work with Learning & Development Leads from each department on an ongoing basis reviewing and assessing our QMS procedures and processes to quality is achieved in the delivery of services;
- Work in collaboration with the management team to identify quality and QMS re-engineering projects and provide support to action the subsequent re-engineering project and actions;
- Co-ordinate and project manage projects across the firm relating to our services and ensuring that project deliverables and timelines are met;
- Monitor the effectiveness of learning programs by providing regular reporting on Learning & Development metrics;
- Review and input on the delivery and evaluation methods applied by the Firm;
- Ensure continuous improvement of learning capabilities, methodologies, processes and tools to ensure highest operational quality, efficiency and effectiveness; and
- Manage and implement the Firm’s “HR Conceptual Framework” and specifically the application of the framework to the Learning & Development function.
What we are looking for
We are seeking someone who has a passion and drive for service excellence with a thorough understanding of contemporary adult learning principles, trends and best practices in terms of training design & delivery and excellent project management and communication skills.
- Qualification: 2.1 in a related degree in Human Resources Management or similar.
- Experience: 0-2 years in Learning & Development / specialist training role where you exhibited the skills & attributes we are seeking.
- Skills & attributes: We want you to have: dynamism – a desire to work in a fast paced environment with a highly energetic and motivated team; project management & organisational skills –possess exceptional project management and organisational skills to execute learning & development plans within agreed timeframes with excellent attention to detail; attitude – be motivated, hardworking and enjoy life and show evidence of having excelled at something in your personal life to date; flexibility – be able to adapt to varying and changing demands; communication skills– be confident in both spoken and written communication, have comfort in using the full Microsoft Office suite and a high level of interpersonal skills; and initiative – be able to take the initiative and work with limited supervision (although, we will be there to support you).
We offer salary levels which are commensurate to each candidate’s level of experience, competencies and role in the Firm. Depending on your skills and experience, this role will be subject to a permanent contract and a salary range of €25k – €35k. See details of life at EisnerAmper Ireland and benefits of EisnerAmper Ireland at http://eisneramper.ie/join-our-firm/.