Audit ESG Manager
- Are you an Audit professional with a passion for ESG looking for your next career move in a hybrid working environment?
- Do you have a genuine interest in sustainability and the role of individuals and organisations to address ESG challenges?
- Do you want to be part of a growing firm with excellent opportunities to progress your career as part of a happy, healthy & productive team?
- Do you want to work on designing and implementing technology-driven solutions for sustainability reporting and assurance challenges?
At EisnerAmper Ireland, we love doing great work. We are seeking high calibre, experienced and passionate Audit ESG Manager to join their Audit Department. EisnerAmper currently has 16 partners and employs 110 professionals.
What you will be doing:
You can expect to be a key member of our Audit team with a specific focus on ESG:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and delivering high quality audits;
- Developing existing client relationships and contributing to the development of new business opportunities;
- Promoting the firm’s values and beliefs, demonstrating integrity, and maintaining an ethical stance;
- Responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each assignment;
- Provide high-level technical support to clients;
- Manage billing, collections, and profitability per assignment; and
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
Who are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CPA);
- 1 – 2 years post qualification Audit experience within professional services;
- A relevant third level degree or diploma in an ESG related course (in progress or completed);
- Genuine interest in sustainability and the role of individuals and organisations to address ESG challenges;
- Ability to research technical topics and effectively translate these into practical actions and insights;
- Skilled in effective use of technology in the knowledge-based economy.
- Excellent communication, business development and relationship skills;
- Strong delegation skills and a proven record in building and leading a team to deliver quality work;
- Creative and entrepreneurial approach to problem solving with a can-do attitude;
- Highly proactive, ability to work autonomously, make decisions, and use initiative, whilst still able to take direction from Partners and clients;
- Ability to handle a busy workload, with a structured approach to planning and executing complex and overlapping tasks;
We Offer More Than Just a Career in Audit:
- Flexible & Hybrid Working
- Smart Working Arrangements within Office Hours
- Competitive Remuneration Package & Pension Contribution
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Professional Subscription & Membership Fees Payment
- Early Friday Finish
- Competitive Leave Arrangements
- Subsidised Parking
- Internal Promotion Process
- Management Development Programme and Leadership Coaching Programmes
- In-house Learning & Development Curriculum
- Management Off-site Days & Planning Days
- Social Events & Wellbeing Initiatives
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Complimentary Breakfast on Site
- Annual Christmas Voucher
- Technical – technical knowledge of auditing and financial reporting standards;
- Initiative – ability to take the initiative, work with limited supervision (although, we will be there to support you);
- Dynamism – desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a highly energetic and motivated team;
- Flexibility – willingness to adapt to varying and changing client demands; and
- Attitude – motivated, hardworking and evidence of having excelled at something in your personal life to date.
Your development is our future and our approach to education and training reflects that. Education & training is so integral to our business that it is one of the professional services we offer clients such as law firms and banks. We are committed to providing comprehensive business and technical training. This includes internal & external training courses, seminars and workshops facilitated via the Firm’s training curriculum, our Annual 2 day “EAI Academy” focusing on personal & professional development and technical training workshops and our Management Development Programme which focuses on the fundamental learnings of leadership and management to help you progress in your career.
Our remuneration packages are designed to attract and retain the best people as part of our team. We offer salary levels which are commensurate to each candidate’s level of experience, competencies, and role in the Firm. Please see a link to the benefit offering for this role (T&Cs apply).
Who are we:
At EisnerAmper Ireland, our goal is to have a happy, healthy and productive team. Our people are critical to our success and we strive to nurture and leverage the talent and unique ability of each individual member of our team. This is reflected in our strong emphasis on employee health and well-being and through our smart and flexible hybrid work model, allowing for optimal work life balance.
We design and deliver sustainable business and compliance solutions to make trade happen. We are a leading and high growth firm of accountants, tax, risk and regulatory advisors playing a key role in bringing international trade to Ireland and advising Ireland’s financial services industry.
We provide Audit, Tax, Risk & Regulatory, Accounting & Compliance and Advisory services to clients including banks, asset managers, insurers, government departments, international corporates and start-ups doing business in and through Ireland. We are a founding member of EisnerAmper Global, a specialist network of independent member firms operating via global financial services and international trading hubs. Being part of EisnerAmper Global gives member firms and our clients access to leading minds and cutting-edge services by leveraging the expertise of 200 partners and 2,000 professionals across the US, Cayman Islands, India, Ireland, Israel, Singapore and the UK.
To apply, please send your CV and a Cover Letter highlighting why you are a suitable candidate to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All roles are currently capable of operating remotely in the current environment. We are adopting a hybrid working model to provide a combination of office and remote working facilities for our team. Our aim throughout the coming months in our hybrid working model is to have a happy, healthy and productive Firm.
We are delighted to have the infrastructure in place to facilitate both remote working and working in the office and also to facilitate departmental meet ups, to learn from, work together and connect with our colleagues on an ongoing basis.
We are located only 5 minutes walking distance from the Stillorgan Green Luas in Sandyford.
EisnerAmper Ireland, 6 The Courtyard Building, Carmanhall Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18.
EisnerAmper Ireland is an equal opportunities employer. Please note that as per Company policy, we do not engage in correspondence with applicants, or provide additional feedback via any channel prior to and during the initial recruitment process, between application and job offer, beyond a yes/no hiring decision.