At EisnerAmper Ireland, we love doing great work. We are seeking a high calibre, experienced and passionate Director to join the Audit Department. EisnerAmper currently has 13 partners and employs circa 105 professionals.Apply Now
You can expect to be a key member of our Audit team:
• Playing a leadership role in managing and developing our Audit department and team;
• Providing high quality audit services to the Firm’s clients;
• Coaching and mentoring senior members of the team to ensure quality, thoroughness and completion of assignment tasks;
• Servicing a portfolio of key clients and developing service offerings to meet demands;
• Maintaining and developing existing client relationships, and contributing to the development of new business opportunities;
• Managing key client account relationships to provide strong supervision and oversight; and
• Managing and leading a team of graduates, seniors and management in the provision of audit services to clients.
• Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA);
• At least 7 years post qualification audit experience, with at least 3 years’ experience at Senior Manager or Director (within professional services);
• Strong leadership skills and have a proven record in building a team with the capacity and capability to deliver;
• Excellent delegation skills and proven ability to manage and develop members of the team;
• Excellent business development and relationship management skills, whilst still maintaining the ability to take direction from Partners and clients;
• Excellent organisational and planning capabilities; and
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible & Hybrid Working;
• Smart Working Arrangements within Office Hours;
• Competitive Remuneration Package & Pension Contribution;
• Annual Salary Reviews;
• Annual Bonus Scheme;
• Professional Subscription & Membership Fees Payment;
• Early Friday Finish – Bank Holidays/Summer;
• Competitive Leave Arrangements;
• Subsidised Parking;
• Internal Promotion Process;
• Management Development Programme and Leadership Coaching Programmes;
• In-house Learning & Development Curriculum;
• Management Off-site Days & Planning Days;
• Social Events & Wellbeing Initiatives;
• Bike to Work Scheme;
• Complimentary Breakfast on Site; and
• Annual Christmas Voucher.
Technical – technical knowledge of auditing and financial reporting standards;
Initiative – ability to take the initiative, work with limited supervision (although, we will be there to support you);
Dynamism – desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a highly energetic and motivated team;
Flexibility – willingness to adapt to varying and changing client demands; and
Attitude – motivated, hardworking and evidence of having excelled at something in your personal life to date.
Your development is our future and our approach to education and training reflects that. Education and training is so integral to our business that it is one of the professional services we offer clients such as law firms and banks. We are committed to providing comprehensive business and technical training. This includes internal & external training courses, seminars and workshops facilitated via the Firm’s training curriculum, our Annual 2 day “EAI Academy” focusing on personal & professional development and technical training workshops and our Management Development Programme which focuses on the fundamental learnings of leadership and management to help you progress in your career.
Our remuneration packages are designed to attract and retain the best people as part of our team. We offer salary levels which are commensurate to each candidate’s level of experience, competencies, and role in the Firm. Please see a link to the benefit offering for this role here (T&Cs apply).
At EisnerAmper Ireland, our goal is to have a happy, healthy and productive team. Our people are critical to our success and we strive to nurture and leverage the talent and unique ability of each individual member of our team. This is reflected in our strong emphasis on employee health and well-being and through our smart and flexible hybrid work model, allowing for optimal work life balance.
We design and deliver sustainable business and compliance solutions to make trade happen. We are a leading and high growth firm of accountants, tax, risk and regulatory advisors playing a key role in bringing international trade to Ireland and advising Ireland’s financial services industry.
We provide Audit, Tax, Risk & Regulatory, Accounting & Compliance and Advisory services to clients including banks, asset managers, insurers, government departments, international corporates and start-ups doing business in and through Ireland. We are a founding member of EisnerAmper Global, a specialist network of independent member firms operating via global financial services and international trading hubs. Being part of EisnerAmper Global gives our clients access to leading minds and cutting-edge services by leveraging the expertise of 300 partners and 3,000 professionals across the US, Cayman Islands, India, Ireland, Israel, Singapore and the UK.
Our Audit Group, led by Diarmaid O’Keeffe, Partner, is a leading specialist provider of statutory audit and non-statutory audit services to Ireland’s Financial Services, International Trade and Government markets.
We incorporate ethical high performance, design thinking and technology as a fundamental part of how we audit. Through a combination of our specialist expertise, robust methodologies, innovative use of technology and global connectivity, we deliver market leading audit services to our financial services and international trading clients in addition to our Irish corporate clients.
As a key member of the Audit team, you will support the Firm’s Partners in winning business, leading and managing engagements.
To apply, please send your CV and a Cover Letter highlighting why you are suitable candidate for the role to email@example.com.
All roles are currently capable of operating remotely in the current environment. We are adopting a hybrid working model to provide a combination of office and remote working facilities for our team. Our aim throughout the coming months in our hybrid working model is to have a happy, healthy and productive Firm.
We are delighted to have the infrastructure in place to facilitate both remote working and working in the office and also to facilitate departmental meet ups, to learn from, work together and connect with our colleagues on an ongoing basis.
We are located only 5 minutes walking from the Stillorgan Green Luas in Sandyford.
EisnerAmper Ireland, 6 The Courtyard Building, Carmanhall Road, Dublin
Explore the EisnerAmper
Global Network. Our member
firms are strategically situated
across the globe.