Are you interested in becoming an Internal Audit Trainee in our Governance, Risk and Compliance department?
If you want to kick-start your career in Internal Audit with real-world, hands-on experience, in a firm where dedication and commitment are recognised, valued and nurtured, then EisnerAmper Ireland is the place for you.
We are recruiting Internal Audit trainees as part of our EAI Graduate Programme September 2024
(applications are also welcome from ACA, ACCA, IIA and LCOI students).
Our Internal Audit Graduate Training Programme is a three-year programme that provides you with unrivalled, hands on experience working as part of our Internal Audit department. Depending on your interests and specialism, we offer you 2 different professional pathways to qualification that include:
• Professional Pathway 1
o Qualify as Internal Auditor with the Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA); and
o Qualify as a Compliance Professional with the Association of Compliance Officers of Ireland (ACOI).
• Professional Pathway 2
o Qualify as an Accountant with Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI) or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
You can expect your role may include some of the following:
• Working on client engagements – client proposals, engagement letters and creating and maintaining client relationships;
• Working with the Team in supporting directors, officers and risk management teams across the full
range of regulated financial services sectors, including banking, insurance and investment management;
• Supporting the Team in servicing a portfolio of key clients and developing service offerings to meet
• Supporting the Team in the Development and execution of internal audit plans and internal control improvement opportunities for clients.
EisnerAmper Ireland is seeking truly exceptional graduates to join our team.
Suitable candidates will have:
• Achieved excellence in their academic discipline, minimum of current 2.1 in a business, mathematical or analytical discipline; and/or experience in Administration, Financial Services or Compliance.
• A pro-active and a self-starter mindset.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• A commitment and ability to work within deadlines and under pressure during busy times.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple client relationships.
• Ability to analyse problems and deliver and implement solutions.
• A team orientated approach with flexibility regarding multiple tasks.
• An outstanding work ethic and a 100% commitment to being the best.
• A proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and other computer applications (not necessary but an advantage).
Your development is our future and our approach to education and training reflects that. Education and training
are so integral to our business that it is one of the professional services we offer clients such as law firms and banks.
We provide continuous coaching and training to develop our people into business advisors and professional
practitioners. This includes quarterly in-house Firm-wide briefings, our annual offsite two day “EAI Academy” which focuses on personal and professional development and technical training workshops.
Technical – a detailed knowledge of, and keen interest in, the Irish risk and regulatory landscape.
Initiative – ability to take the initiative, work with limited supervision (although, we will be there to support you).
Dynamism – desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a highly energetic and motivated team.
Flexibility – willingness to adapt to varying and changing client demands; and
Attitude – motivated, hardworking and evidence of having excelled at something in your personal life to date.
Our remuneration packages are designed to attract and retain the best people as part of our team. We offer
salary levels which are commensurate to each candidate’s level of experience, competencies and role in the Firm.
At EisnerAmper Ireland, our goal is to have a happy, healthy and productive team. Our people are critical to our success and we strive to nurture and leverage the talent and unique ability of each individual member of our team. This is reflected in our strong emphasis on employee health and well-being and through our smart and flexible hybrid work model, allowing for optimal work life balance.
We design and deliver sustainable business and compliance solutions to make trade happen. We are a
leading and high growth firm of accountants, tax, risk and regulatory advisors playing a key role in bringing international trade to Ireland and advising Ireland’s financial services industry
To apply, please send your CV and a Cover Letter highlighting why you are a suitable candidate to the role to email@example.com.
All roles are currently capable of operating remotely in the current environment. We have adopted a hybrid working model to provide a combination of office and remote working facilities for our team.
We are located only 5 minutes walking from the Stillorgan Green Luas in Sandyford. EisnerAmper Ireland, 6 The Courtyard Building, Carmanhall Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18.