Regulatory Change & Project Support
The regulatory requirements for effective and demonstrable compliance and risk management frameworks in operation are increasing. Significant opportunities remain for businesses to strengthen their compliance and risk management processes and to demonstrate compliance to their Boards and regulatory stakeholders.
Our specialist Risk & Regulatory team is here to help you by providing advice, support and guidance on practical matters of understanding the impact of regulatory change on your firm and supporting you in your approach to implementing regulatory change.
Our Regulatory Change & Project Support services enable you to:
- Identify and understand emerging regulations;
- Assess the impact of emerging regulations on your Firm;
- Develop and implement regulatory change management plans; and
- Effectively communicate to relevant stakeholders.
Our Regulatory Change & Project Support services typically include:
- Regulatory project management and support;
- Regulatory horizon scanning;
- Regulatory change tracking and analysis;
- Board updates on proposed regulatory changes and new regulations;
- Regulatory change training;
- Gap analysis against regulatory requirements;
- Impact analysis of regulatory change; and
- Stakeholder & communication planning.
Get specialist Regulatory Change & Project Support – request a callback now: