Business Dev Executive
EisnerAmper Ireland is recruiting a Business Development Executive to join our Service Excellence Team.
What you will be doing
Our vision is to be globally recognised as Ireland’s leading corporate professional services firm. In seeking to achieve our vision we are focused on creating a competitive edge in:
- “what we do” (our Services – Audit, Tax, Risk & Regulatory, Advisory and Outsourcing);
- “who we do it for” (our Markets – Financial Services, International Trade and Government); and
- “how we do it” (creating Business and Compliance Solutions).
Working closely with the Partners, Senior Management and members of the Service Excellence Team, you will play a key role in developing our business development activities into a competitive edge.
As the Business Development Executive, you will ensure we are connecting with, and communicating to, our target audiences, being our clients and markets, in a coordinated, consistent and timely manner.
In undertaking your work, you will develop a thorough understanding of our vision, strategy, values, people, services and markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Representing our firm at industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and developing and maintaining your professional network through attendance at these events.
- Researching, planning and coordinating events to develop relationships with our target markets and clients.
- Working with business development teams in other EisnerAmper Global offices to coordinate attendance at events and global marketing efforts.
- Anticipating new market opportunities by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements.
- Setting up and facilitating business development meetings between client decision makers and our Partners and Management.
- Assisting Partners and Management with the design and development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Ensuring all relevant new client/contact information is captured on our CRM system.
- Coordinating business development training and mentoring for Partners, Management and staff.
- Working with our Marketing Team to ensure marketing collateral (e.g. brochures, presentations, articles) is leveraged to optimise brand awareness.
- Updating your knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organisations.
What we are looking for
We are seeking someone who has a passion and drive for service excellence.
- Qualifications – 2.1 in your degree: while a business or marketing related discipline is a positive, it is not a requirement.
- Experience – minimum 4 years’ experience of working in a customer relationship management / business development / public relations capacity, ideally in a similar industry.
- Skills: communications – excellent spoken and written communication skills; networking – a passion for connecting with people; project management – strong project management and organisational skills.
- Attributes: attitude – motivated, hardworking and enjoying life, with evidence of having excelled at something professionally or in other aspects of your life; dynamism – desire to work in a fast paced environment with a highly energetic and motivated team; flexibility – in order to adapt to varying and changing demands; initiative – ability to take the initiative and work with limited supervision (although we will be there to support you).
Personal development is key to our firm. We’re committed to providing comprehensive business and technical training. This includes monthly in-house learning afternoons, twice yearly 2 day internal technical training and offsite hotel based training and planning days in July and November.
We offer salary levels which are commensurate to each candidate’s level of experience, competencies and role in the Firm. Depending on your skills and experience, this role will be subject to a salary range of €40k – €50k. See details of Life at EisnerAmper here.
If you’re right for this job, send us your CV with your cover letter (in confidence) to
email@example.com. We’re an equal opportunities employer – our clients benefit from our diversity of experience combined with our consistency of ethos.