Financial Accounting Advisory Services
We specialise in delivering commercial and practical Financial Accounting Advisory Services that help you navigate the rapidly evolving and increasingly complex financial reporting and regulatory landscape.
Our Financial Accounting Advisory Services team provides practical and insightful support on complex accounting issues to clients including leading Irish corporates and large listed multinationals operating across the financial services, structured finance, technology, life sciences, energy and consumer goods sectors.
By partnering with our Financial Accounting Advisory Services team, we can help you meet your complex accounting and financial reporting needs, including:
- Balancing your business and commercial needs with the challenges arising from an increasingly complex financial reporting and regulatory environment;
- Ensuring your finance organisation keeps apace with changing rules, including supporting the outsource of specific technical needs and expertise when required;
- Addressing regulatory expectations; and
- Practical and insightful advice on structuring transactions and subsequent accounting support.
Get specialist support – request a callback now.
Our Financial Accounting Advisory Services typically include:
- Advice and reporting on Summary Approval Procedures under Companies Act 2014;
- Supporting management and boards’ determination of distributable reserves;
- Proactive and commercial pre-close advice on deal structures (e.g., acquisitions, group reconstructions, revenue contracts, financial instruments) to ensure no unexpected accounting implications;
- Helping management document technical position papers on complex and judgemental accounting areas, including business combinations, group reorganisations, financial instruments, share-based payments, revenue recognition as well as other ad-hoc accounting advice;
- Assistance and guidance on implementing major new accounting standards (e.g., IFRS 9, IFRS 15 and IFRS 16);
- GAAP conversions; and
- Delivering customised accounting update workshops addressing Company Law, Irish & UK GAAP and IFRS.
Learn more about how we can assist you – talk to us today.