Risk & Regulatory
Our dedicated Risk & Regulatory team advises financial services providers on risk, regulatory and compliance-related matters. We deliver specialist Risk & Regulatory services that enable businesses to strengthen their risk management processes and to demonstrate regulatory compliance to their Boards and regulatory stakeholders.
Our specialist Risk & Regulatory team delivers specialist services that enable you to:
- Access and utilise industry leading compliance and regulatory expertise;
- Enhance your compliance and risk management structures, policies and procedures;
- Deliver on your regulatory preparedness projects;
- Enhance Board-wide knowledge of specific regulations and regulatory expectations;
- Achieve demonstrable regulatory compliance; and
- Access flexible and scalable compliance resourcing solutions.
Risk & Regulatory Services
Governance & Board Support
- Assessing governance structures against industry best practice;
- Conducting Board effectiveness reviews & Board performance evaluations;
- Individual effectiveness reviews & organisational effectiveness reviews;
- Provision of Board Training including Board AML Training; and
- Incorporating Fitness & Probity Standards and upcoming Regulations (SEAR).
Read more about our Governance & Board Support Services, here.
Compliance & Risk Support
- Reviewing and developing Business Risk Assessments;
- Reviewing and developing Risk Frameworks;
- Developing Compliance Programmes, Plans & Calendars;
- Defining Scope of Compliance Team;
- Reviewing and developing Compliance Assurance & Monitoring;
- Developing Compliance MI & Board Reporting;
- Reviewing Compliance Policies;
- Thematic Deep Dives;
- Financial Crime/AML Monitoring and On-Boarding Checks;
- Annual Business Risk Assessments;
- AML Board Reporting & Training; and
- Compliance Project Guidance & Management.
Read more about our Compliance & Risk Support Services, here.
Regulatory Advisory Support
- Supporting organisations through the regulatory engagement lifecycle from authorisation through to ongoing reporting and engagement with the Central Bank of Ireland;
- Regulatory Authorisation Application Support – supporting and guiding organisations through the Central Bank of Ireland’s Authorisation Process (e.g. IDR Authorisation);
- Regulatory Engagement Support – ongoing support to organisations through the regulatory engagement lifecycle to help ensure a robust and centralised regulatory engagement approach and process is in place.
Read more about our Regulatory Advisory Support Services, here.
Regulatory Change & Project Management Support
- Supporting organisations through regulatory change;
- Undertaking gap analysis against regulatory requirements;
- Regulatory change analysis; and
- Regulatory project management and support.
Read more about our Regulatory Change & Project Management Support Services, here.
Get specialist Risk & Regulatory support – request a callback now:
For more information on our specialist Risk & Regulatory services, download our brochure below.